Sunday, November 8, 2009

Summer Break this year part 3 (in Malaysia)

This is the third post about my summer break this year.

I've written on my short stay in Indonesia.
This post is about a short trip at Kuala Rumpur, Malaysia.

I took Malaysia Airline for Japan.
So, I needed to change the flight at Kuala Rumpur.
It was only two hours flight from Jakarta. I had 4 hours until the next flight to Japan.
So, I decided to go to downtown and quickly come back to catch the flight.

I had to check the body temperature because I had stayed in US by 6 days before. After that, I finally finished the immigration.
First, I was astonished with seeing the airport. It is huge and looks well modernized.
To tell the truth, I didn't know that Malaysia (Kuala Rumpur) is such developed.
I knew only Twin Towers in Malaysia. But, the society looked developed much more than I imagined.




At the airport, I took a high speed train to the center of the city.

← inside of the train












I got to the main station of the city.

I was surprised by the atmosphere there again.
It was as if I am in Tokyo.

But, the biggest surprise was that the society consists of many ethnic groups: people from India, China, some other South East Asian countries.
I became so interested in this country.
I've wanted to live "on the Earth" and still I want to.

That is the biggest reason I chose to study abroad in US. I expected to meet many people from many countries and to spend with them. In my stay in US, I could make friends from other countries, such as India, Italy, Taiwan, South Korea, China and also many other countries.

I realized immediately that Malaysia is also like US.
Although the Malaysian government adopted Bumiputra policy in which Malaysian are treated well, I could regard this is very the small world or Asia.


Anyways, I came to the center of the city to see Twin Tower!
You might know that Twin Tower is the second tallest on the Earth next to Taipei 101.























Although I could stay there only for less than 30 minutes because of the flight schedule, I enjoyed a lot.
But, I hope I can come there again next time.
I will be able to know more about this country and like this society more.

No comments: