Wednesday, January 27, 2010

iPad's Day!!

Just wanted to write about what I've been looking forward to hear.
Today, Steave Jobs announced the new device iPad to the public.
From this morning, I've been excited by it. I read so many articles about it. I think I have a bit advantage on it because I'm able to read articles in English.
I first read articles in Japanese, but there were few and people were translating the resources in English to Japanese. Then, I switched to read English one.
Actually now, I'm watching a video of the Apple Event in this morning.

To tell the truth, I have a presentation of my class an hour later. However, my current priority now watching the video.... haha....
Oh boy, I'm a bad student....

1 comment:

Helix said...

O God, so glad i've found your blog..haha

ok forget the iPad, now you have to buy Macbook pro!

and of course magic mouse also haha (trust me, it is really magical)..