Sunday, September 28, 2008

A project I'm woking on

Now, I'm trying to set up a site on the network of my college. The site I want to make is a Japanese photo album site.
I work on this project by myself. So, I spend most of time for setting up the site. Moreover, I need to ask other exchange students from Japan to lend those photos.
Yesterday, I sent email to all of them and I petitioned their cooperation to this project. And today, I visited two of their dorm and could get photos. Although photos in which there are only structures or scenery are much fewer than I expected. But, I appreciate their cooperation.

I was astonished that there are so many students here who are interested in Japan and are taking Japanese classes. I think there are a lot of demands if I can make a completed site. They must enjoy watching those photos. Moreover, if it's possible, I want to start business with this site. I might ask Japanese restaurants whether they want to advertise their restaurants on my site.
But, I know it takes enormous amount of energy and it's hard to start business. If I setted up an unfinished one, my plan does not succeed. In addition, I borrow the other persons' belongings: photos, so I have a responsibility to satisfy them.


And I tell myself "I don't forget that I am a college student. I have to study, and I must study much more than other students because of my poor English". I want to take part in the discussion as soon as possible. I often feel that I am left behind them.

The time is limited and there are only eight months. So, I have to concentrate on everything I work on and complete them!!

No comments: