Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Midterm test....

I have an macroeconomics test on Thursday.
But, I mistakenly memorized the date... I thought the test is next Tuesday. In today's class, the professor infered the test and he said the test is on Thursday....
I checked my note and it was exactlly written that test is "On Thurday."

I'll have been busy by Thursday, and I have to hit the books.

I list the things I have to do from now on below.
1) Start studying macroeconomics for the test soon.
2) After that I read a textbook and prepare for the Film Study course tomorrow.
3) Take a lecture and watch a two hours movie at 7-10.
4) Read "Common Sense" for History course on Thursday morning.


It's hard but I must complete those above.

2 comments:

Melissa McDowell said...

How did you do on your Test?

M

Shota Kikuoka said...

No.....
I could solve only a few questions.

Next time, I'll need to hit the books.