Monday, December 1, 2008

Good Break

I could spend most relaxed and enjoyable time ever since I came here!
I stayed in my friends' house for whole days in this break.

His family was so nice, so kind father and friendly mother.
I want to be like them when I get my family someday. I felt a importance of family at the same time.
We put ornaments on Christmas tree and decorated house with a lot of lights.
It was so fun.

I lived apart from my parents for almost three years since I got into a college. And, I didn't go back to my home on Christmas day. Even when I was back to my home, I didn't spend time with my family. I hung out with my high school friends or junior high friends.
I felt it's so important to have a time with my parents and talk with them.

I realized that I'll be sad when I have children in the future and they don't spend time with me.
So, I might make my parents have that feeling.


By the way, I stayed in Springfield, Northern Virginia.
But, I stayed in Alexandria only on Friday.
I hung out another friend whose house is in Alexandria and I stayed in his home.
His parents and uncle are Vietnamese and they came to America 21 years ago. And, my friend was born in America.
They are all friendly to me.


It was a good break!
and, I have to study a lot because I was lazy and didn't study at all in this break.
.... I have two papers and dues are on next Monday.
OK, I start studying now.

No comments: