Sunday, October 4, 2015

Came back to this blog.

I haven't written entries for a long time.
When was the last time I wrote?
Oh, the last entry was while I was working at Sony for my first career.  Since then, I had experienced so many changes.

Don't worry. I've been super fine.
Now I'm facing a big change, and it's a very positive one.
I've started a new project with one of my engineer friends, besides my regular job. It's a really exciting one, I believe. In the project, I'll help domestice manifacturer start business with overseas companies.
There are some steps for the business.
The first is just to make their websites translated to English.
 Then the next step, we'll expand the business more not just by making companies websites. We haven't decided the second business will be yet. However, we can now make a image what it should be.

I wrote above very randomly and maybe it's not easy to understand what I want to tell.
I just wrote because I wanted to restart this blog. I'll update!

No comments: