Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Dream

In short, my dream is contributing to the real globalization by being involved in marine transportation business.

Now, we can contact with people around the world thanks to the development of Internet technology. So, we can share our ideas with people all over the world.

The more the globalization proceeds, the more we tend to depend on other countries. We've known that we can improve our life by using goods companies in other countries made, we can make up for lacks by importing goods, and we can help poor countries by importing goods those countries made.


Moreover, I could know the importance of goods trading when I learned the history of my country, Japan.
Japan prohibited trade with foreign countries from 1650 to 1853. In that period, Japan was isolated in the world. In 1853, Japanese government decided to open their harbors. It was a big opportunity to change the nation.

I believe countries can rely each other by making profits in their business.
Therefore, I'd like to work as an intermediary in their trade. By doing so, I think I can contribute to the real globalization.

No comments: