Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Less than 1 month

It's already April 15th, and I'm leaving here, Williamsburg, on May 15th in the morning.
So, I have only less than 1 month left.
The time passes so fast... Everytime I feel it when I count the days I can stay at W&M.
I cannot believe almost 8 months have passed, and also I don't want to believe it.
Sometimes people say they feel as if it happened just yesterday.
This sentence is just overexpressed, but I feel it passed only 5 or 6 months..

However, here is a contradiction.
I don't think the time passes so fast this semester.
I'm really enjoying this semester, but I don't feel the time passes fast.
I cannot find the reason...

It's good for me to reflect the past and realize what I did and I learned at W&M.
I believe I can cherish next a month much more by doing this.
Honestly, I cannot write all of them here because I did so many things and I learned a lot.
But absolutely, this year is the biggest in my life ever.

I made a lot of close friends and hung out with them here. Sometimes, we discussed about variety of topics, from politics to our way of life itself.
I could get confident to myself and my ideas in those discussions.
I realized my ideas can affect people who are listening to me.
At the same time, however, I knew I'm still immature. I noticed that I'm not trying to listen to others as much as when I'm speaking.

Moreover, I'm changing everytime.
I had been more serious when I was in Japan because I had so many things to do and I assigned so many tasks to myself. Originally, I like to be busy, and it has not changed though.
Here, I have more time to hang out with friends and have conversations with them.
Now, I'm relaxed. As I wrote before, I'm emphasizing only on academics and social life.
I can be the real. Now, I feel I'm in a high school again.


To tell the truth, I don't even know how long I can keep it in my mind that I learned here after I'm back to Japan.
Definitely, I have much more things to do there than I have here now, such as job hunting and part-time job.
Moreover, I like to do "something" that I can be absorbed in.
Before I left Japan, I did stocks exchange and made a couple of websites.
Now, I have another plan and I'm going to do it in Kanazawa, I don't tell about it here though.
The plan is going on only in my head. When it comes clear, I'll explain about that.
The plan might always change, so I can tell when I could verify the plan.


The topic went wrong way a little bit...
Anyway, I'm going to enjoy the time that I can spend with my friends here.
Also, I'm going to make good memories.

No comments: