Sunday, April 12, 2009

sick...

Today, I slept almost all day.
I caught a cold, and had a fever.

Now, I got a lot better.
However, I did nothing other than sleeping...
So from tomorrow, I need to study hard again to compensate for what I left in this weekend.

Think possitively, it was absolutely good for me.
Somehow, I was so tired the last week.
So, it was a kind of relaxed time for me today.


But, I've been so relaxed since I came here.
I'm not doing anything special here.
I'm enphasizing on only academics and social life.
When I was in Japan, I did so many things. So, I spent busy days...
If I'm in Japan now, I cannot spend a day as I did today.

Anyway, it's already April 12th.
I cannot believe it and I don't want to believe that this study abroad is coming to an end in a month.
I'm going to enjoy the life more.

No comments: