Sunday, August 23, 2009

Feel the messages from cities

I explain the meaning of the title.

First, my boss at work told me that. He read a book and he was interested in a word in the book, and he explained that to me.

It's very interesting even for me.

Take an example of US.
If you are ready to sacrifice your life and want to make money, you should go to New York, not Boston or Silicon Valley.
If you are a high school student and are to start choosing a college, you should go to Boston.
If you want to doing something interesting, you should live in Silicon Valley. Instead, you can expect to get high salary.
You shouldn't live in Boston with thinking to make a lot of money.
You shouldn't live in New York with thinking to invent something new or interesting.

I think it's exactly true.
We need to choose places which match our lifestyle.
We should change the place when our priorities change.

What is the best place for you?

No comments: