Saturday, August 8, 2009

a little bit sick...

As the title tells, I'm sick a little bit.
I felt I have a cold, so I saw a doctor today.
A doctor gave me some medicines.

Now, I feel a lot better compared to yesterday.
I was not good shape especially yesterday.
I had a discussion event in my company and we stayed at a hotel on Thursday and Friday.
Honestly, I didn't feel good even in the Thursday morning.
Then, it bacame much worse on Friday.

I attended all discussion things for two days.
I was in the meetings but I couldn't do almost anything on Friday because of my bad health.

Actually, I had a company's meeting today, but I came back my home the last night and didn't go there today.

I'm feeling much better now as I wrote above.


By the way, I signed up for Twitter.
I wanted to know how it works and if it's fun enough.
I left some messages on Twitter.
However, I don't know whether I keep using.
I don't know how I enjoy with it so far.

No comments: