Monday, August 17, 2009

The Result

I took an English test the last month, and I got the result just a couple of minutes ago.
My score was 870 out of 990.

Honestly, I'm relieved when I saw my test score.
It is because I don't need to take the test again for a while, maybe while I'm a college student.
Usually, almost all college students take the test for job hunting in Japan.
Of course, I need to turn in the test score when I apply for companies.
I decided to move to and work in Silicon Valley by the age of 30.
To fulfill my goal, I need to find a place where I can have a lot of foreign experience, and I hope the company provides me the opportunities to work aboard or connect with foreign countries.
With this test score, I can prove my ability now. It will work good for me.

Actually, it was my second time to take the test.
The first one was when I was a freshman at college, so almost 3 years ago.
I don't remember the exact score, but I think it was 505 or 510.
So, I could raise nearly 400 points in three years.
Actually, I could improve my English a lot when I was in US.
So, that means I could pull my score up a lot within a year.
I spent a great year with my friends at William and Mary, and also I could improve my English a lot.
So, I'm glad that I could do both in US.

No comments: