Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Bye 2009 & Happy New Year 2010!!

Happy New Years!!
It's already in 2010 in Japan!!

I first look back 2009 before having a new year's resolution for this year.
I had so many experiences last year.
I visited lots of places. I lived in Virginia, Tokyo, and now am living in Kanazawa.

I uploaded some photos of the last year.


A short trip to NYC in January

Snow day in Williamsburg in February


Stay at my friend's beach house and trip to Washington DC



A week before we all left US in May

Last picture of me and my friends at W&M

Visit to my friend in California in May

Just after I was back to Japan, a short trip with my friend from high school in June

Last day at the internship in September

I'll write on what I'm going to achieve this year in next update.

Happy New Years!!

No comments: