Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year!

Now, I'm going to write about my resolution of this year and what I plan and want to do in this year.

First, this is not the new year's resolution particular to this year, but I always have this word in my mind: 己備柔激.
Because this is in Japanese, I explain the meaning of this word in English.
己 myself: I always have to have my ideas.
備 prepare: I spend time for building a precise plan before I start working on things.
柔 gentle: I want to be generous to all people.
激 passionate: I work hard to the things I decided.

These 4 characters are the most important also in this year.

However, I also made a new year's resolution.

Beliefs;
1. Cherish friendships I have and make more friends.
2. Treat all people equally.
3. Be lively.
4. Be active.
5. Never complain.

What I accomplish in this year;
1. Big success in job hunting
2. Learn programing (JAVA) more and have my own business with the skill
3. Travel abroad
I now have two plans; the one is to Taiwan and the other is a trip to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand at the same time.
4. Have the best presentation on my senior research than anyone in my class.
5. Improve my English skill.


They are my resolution for this year.
I try to achieve all of them.

No comments: