Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hong Kong Economy

Now, I'm reading a book about Hong Kong Economy.
The title is "Global Hong Kong."
This reading is for the final paper of English Writing course.

We can decide our topic by ourselves.
I'm going to focus on the Hong Kong Economy. I'm going to mention that the possibility of Hong Kong in 21 century.
For example, how Hong Kong is going to face with China. China is developing so fast and it works well for Hong Kong to take advantage of Chinese economy.
At the same time, I'm curious about how Hong Kong utilizes such opportunity without affecting by Chinese Policy.
If it's failed, Hong Kong might be included in China. Now, Hong Kong is a part of China with good balance.

Moreover, I want to find the best way for Hong Kong to survive from now on.
Now, world is changing rapidly. Not only China, but also many countries which have huge resourses, such as human labor or natural resourses.

Actually, it will be hard time for Hong Kong to survive in this period.

However, I want to mention the best attitude of Hong Kong for its economy.


By the way, I didn't study so much this weekend. So, I have a lot of works this week like last week.
The situation is almost same with last week....
I have two drafts for final paper.

Study, study, study.....


In addition, the last week was the worst week ever since I came here..
I had a lot of works and I've frustrated from Friday.
I don't mention why I'm so frustrated. I hope I can get rid of this feelings soon.


Lastly, I talked with one of my Japanese friends on the phone today.
She is also an exchange student, but she is now in Seattle.
We were in the same elementary school and junior high school.
So, we have known each other and been friends for a long time.
By talking with her, I'm a little invigorated and I also hope her success in America.

No comments: