Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TASKS......

...
Wednesday (tomorrow)--- Presentation
though I haven't started preparing for it yet..

Thursday--- Exam
I haven't also started study for it...

Friday--- Due date of submission of a film for American History Course
I've worked on this assignment for three days... but, I haven't completed yet.


So many tasks...


By the way, I registered courses for next semester today.
Next semester, I'm going to take the following courses.

ENSP440 Asian Environmental Issues in 21c

BIOL345 Neurobiology

HIST312 African American History in Global Context

PSYC201 Intro Psychology as a Natural Science


Undoubtedly, I'll be busy next semester.
As you know, biology and history courses are one of the hardest courses.
Moreover, environmental science course is four-hundred level and the class has only 15 students.

But, what is my major??
Nothing??
How should I reply when people ask about my major??

Probably, double major: Biology and History
Ya--...


To tell the truth, I wanted to take a business course, especially "311- Principles of Marketing."
I went to the office of business administration twice. And I asked an assistant to admit me to take the course.
However, she answered "No, you can't. This course is for W&M student."
So, I visited directly to the professor's office and could get his permission.
But, I needed to be admitted by the office to take the course.
However I talked my passion to the course, she rejected me...

Mmm.....

So, I had to abondon to take the course..


But, I'm excited to take those courses I mentioned above next semester!

No comments: