Saturday, November 22, 2008

studying English...

What I'm doing right now is the study of English..
I'm memorizing vocabulary with a textbook that I brought from Japan.

..., but in America now...

Since I came here, I haven't studied English itself.
I thought talking with someone is the best way to improve English, and it's fun of course.
But, I noticed that I need to master the fundamentals of English first when I started studying with this material.

I decided to keep studying by this way while I'm in America.


By the way, I'm going to watch two movies today.
One is for my Film Study course.
The other is just for fun. I'm going to my friend's house and watch the movie. (though I have no idea what we watch..)


Now, I go to Swem and check out the DVD for my Film Study course...

No comments: