Sunday, March 29, 2009

"something" chanced in my mind

As title tells, something has greatly changed today.
Maybe, I noticed I can enjoy the life more.
Although you might not understand the meaning, difinitely I realized I can be more relaxed.
I might have been tense this week.
I felt I wanted to do everything and I expected I can do all of them. Also, I can do all things much better than others.
But now, I realized it's impossible to do as what I hoped.
I might have thought everything is competition with others, though it's obvious that it doesn't work good to me.

I should be more relaxed and enjoy what I'm doing.


One more thing, here is a good news.
I have an older sister, and she might be going to marry!!
I'm not sure yet, but I've been happy since I heard from my mother.
I sent email to her today, and she told me that her boyfriend came to the house yesterday to talk with my father and mother.
He asked them if he can live together with my sister, not marriage yet.
My sister is 27 years old, and the guy is 31.
My mother said he looks smart and cool.

He was working in the same laboratory at Kyoto University with my sister in Kobe.
I guess he took PhD there.
He start working in a medical school in Tokyo as a lecturer from April.

My sister was also a PhD student of Kyoto University.
However, she decided to drop out from the college the last month, though no one in my family knew the reason of that is to live with her boyfriend at that time.
Actually, I am worried about her a bit because Kyoto University is the second best college in Japan.
Also, she is a talented researcher.
She told me before that she wants to study more in UK or US after she got PhD.

However, I believe her decision is right for her.
She is 27. It's true that women have more work in their life other than their career.
She also starts working in a hospital in Tokyo.
I don't know what she does in that job, but I hope she can use her skills there.

No comments: