Friday, March 20, 2009

WBC

These days, I have been excited to WBC (World Baseball Classic.)
It's an international baseball event.
Although this has been the hottest topic in Japan and many people are watching in Japan, only a few people know WBC in US...
It's actually suprising for me.
Baseball is not a popular sports in US any more.
It WAS popular, but baseball is the third most popular sports, after football and basketball.

It's a sad thing that American people don't watch baseball and even don't know WBC.
They should show their nationality in the event.
Only Japanese and Korean are excited to the games.
And, so am I!
Originally, I really like baseball. I played baseball for 5 years from 5th grade in elementary school to senior year in junior high. Also, I was a captain of a baseball club in junior high school.
So, it's obvious that I'm so excited to this baseball event.
I bought a subscribe and could watch on my laptop.

The last three days, I watched games in night.
On Wednesday, the game was at 11:00-2:30..
On Thursday, at 11:00-3:00,
On Friday, at 9:00-12:30...
I had been so tired until yesterday. Also, I had a lot of work and studied hard.
I could take 8 hours sleep the last night, so I was fine today.
The next game is on Sunday with US!!
It must be exciting.
I'm watching with my American friend. I hope Japan wins.


By the way, it was a so nice day today.
To tell the truth, I didn't study at all.
Instead, I spent most of time for talking with my friends. Also, I went to a haircut.
However, I have to study tomorrow, though it's Saturday...
I have two exams next week, and I will not be able to study on Sunday night because I'm watching WBC.
Tomorrow, I'm studying so hard!!!

No comments: