Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How I spend the rest of days

First of all, I'm fine now.
I wrote it was a bad day yesterday, but now I got invigorated.

Now, I'm going to write how I want to spend the rest of days in US.
I have only 1 and half months left to stay in US.
I cannot believe that. I feel the time passes so fast.
At the same time, I'm thinking what I learned in my stay here.
Actually, I have had so many experiences and I cannot tell because I learned too many things.
I'm learning from "something" every day and every moment in a great environment.

However, I want to make the time more precious.
I'm going to enjoy the life more by spending more time with my friends because I cannot meat most of them after I leave here.
It is the freest time now. I don't transfer any credits to the college in Japan, so I don't need to be too serious about my academics.
I was so busy when I was in Japan.
I worked a part-time job 5 days a week, especially I worked almost all day on weekends.
Also, I had lab courses and did experiments every afternoon.
I did stocks exchange, built couple of websites, and studied English a little bit.
Actually, I was much much busier than average students because I did so many things other than school life.

But here, I'm not doing such things.
Although I need to spend so much time for study, I feel much free.
I'm pretty sure I will spend so much energy for other than academic study after I'm back to Japan.


Next, I'm going to pour more energy for study.
As I wrote, I'm going to emphasize on other activities other than studies in Japan.
So, this is the only time that I can spend energy for "study."
I'm going to hang in the study.


Anyway, I need to cherish every moment while I'm in US.

No comments: