Sunday, October 19, 2008

2 months.......21 years

It has passed two months since I came to US.
I can't believe I've spent only for two months here!
The new life here is so exciting! And everything is new to me.

But, it is often said the time passes so fast while we are enjoying.
Although I enjoy everyday and am excited by everyday life, I feel I spent more than two months.

I think it is because I live a full life, on the contrary. I have many things to do, so I might not waste a time.


And, I become 21 years old on last Friday.
Becoming 21 is important in US because..... we can drink legally!


But, I need to be aware that I am an adult.
My friends in Japan have started finding jobs. And, other exchange students from Japan also have started.
Actually, I'm absent from the school in Japan for a year, so I don't need to start job hunting right now.
But, it's important to keep in mind that other people are going to return their skills to societies.

No comments: