Tuesday, October 28, 2008

studied all night...

I was working on the Take-Home Exam Essay all this night.
At last, I could write up the essay.

The essay is for Histry class. (the hardest course in my classes)
And the due is at 8 am today.

Actually, I started writing it last night at 11pm. It was late start..
I read the textbooks the day before yesterday and yesterday afternoon.

And, I couldn't decide what I write about at first. So, I asked my friend, who is senior and History major.
She was so kind of me. She gave me appropriate advice.
She spent for 40 minutes for me!! and, wrote up what I should focus on.
It was very helpful. If I haven't had her support, it was much difficult to complete the essay.
To tell the truth, I don't think I could write a good essay... I was confused when I was writing...

But, I must thank for her! Her advice surely helped me write the essay!!

No comments: