Friday, May 22, 2009

Leaving for Japan

I'm leaving the volunteer center in an hour.
Finally, I'm going home.

I got relieaved after I talked with other staffs and changed the date of the ticket.

My flight is at 15:45.
I'm leaving here before at 11:30.
Hopefully, I will arrive at the airport at 12:30. The officer of Malaysia Airline said that I should come to the airport 3 hours before from my flight.

I already got ready for leaving. I finished packing the last night.

Now, I'm fine. I can meet my family and friends tomorrow.
I'll decide what I do after I take a rest for a couple of days.


While I'm here, I was helped by my friends.
If I could not have chatted and talked with them while I'm here, I would be definitely distracted.
My heart was almost broken yesterday, but my friends helped me.
I talked with them a lot through Skype.
I realized the importance of having friends this year at William and Mary and here, Indonesia.

Anyway, I will post next articles hopefully after I'm back home.
Bye

No comments: