Thursday, May 28, 2009

a new laptop

I got a laptop.
I already have VAIO, so this is the second one.

A big difference is the size.
This new one is much smaller than VAIO.
This is really small, and I can take everywhere.
I might spend more time with the computer...

Actually, I bought this computer only by 1 dollar.
I made a contract with E-Mobile, a japanese company, for 3-D network.
I can use internet almost everywhere in Japan with a small device which connects USB.
The connecting speed is 7.2 Mbps, so it's not so fast. In case of ADSL in Japan, it's about 100Mbps.
However, it's enough for almost every use. I can watch Youtube with no problem, and download movies with a little bit more time.
But the problem is when I use Skype.
I can cleary listen to voice and see video, and they can listen to my voice.
However, the video that they get is not clear enough...

There are some problems, but mostly I'm satisfied with the work.
I can access to the internet everywhere in Tokyo area.
It's nice, isn't it?
I feel the development of technology.
Sometime in the near future, the internet access will be much easier.
We will be able to find wi-fi more easily, and many people will have a device that I have now, or similar one.
Anyway, this field is everytime improving and attractive for me.

No comments: