Sunday, May 3, 2009

Something wrong...

Something has been wrong since Friday night.
I'm not dipressed at all, but SOMETHING is wrong.

One of my friends also noticed it.
He asked me what happened to me, but nothing happened.
Even I really don't know why I'm feeling like this.

I don't think I'm sad now.
Honestly, I was sad the last week when I thought about after the semester.
Now, I got fine.

However, I don't feel good.
WHY??

I spent great time both on Friday and Saturday.
I enjoyed the last day of class on Friday, and I enjoyed a crazy thing with my friends yesterday. We burned Hello Kitty at near the lake the last night.
I really enjoyed both days.

But, I feel I'm not "me" now.
I'm quiet now. Usually, I'm not such quiet..

Anyway, I cannot do anything to recover by myself.
I'm hoping only the time will solve it...

No comments: