Sunday, May 31, 2009

What I learned in US

It's late to write about my study abroad program in US now.
It has passed almost two weeks since I left William and Mary.
I should have written early... I know.. Now I write about that.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I can express all of what I learned at W&M.
It is because I learned so many things, and they are all precious for me.

I write only about the most important thing what I learned in US.
The biggest thing I learned is definitely the importance of friends.
I learned little from lectures, but I learned a lot from casual conversations and discussions with my friends.
Mostly, we had very casual conversations and had a lot of fun from them every time. Sometimes, we raised serious topics, such as education and politics.
Also, I made so many good memories with my friends.
I hung out with my friends almost all the time when I was not studying.
I cannot imagine my stay at William and Mary without having friends.
All my memories are with my friends.
That was my first time that I could think my treasure is my friends.

Before I left Japan the last year, I thought I can live by myself.
I had a lot of ambitions of success in my career before I left. So, I sacrificed time that I could spend with my friends.
However, I realized that is wrong idea.
It's not overstated to say this; I cannot live without my friends.
I need to be happy. To be so, I need to have a lot of close friends.
I can enjoy the life with my friends, get presure with my friends, and improve myself thanks to my friends.
They are all true.

I wrote all about "friends."
I'll keep relationships with my friends that I made in US, definitely.
They are all my good friends, and some of them are my best friends.
Also, I'm going to make more friends and have fun time in Japan.


By the way, I have a interview for an internship tomorrow.
I'm not nervous at all. Or rather, I'm so excited to having an interview!
I'll post about it after the interview tomorrow!

No comments: