Friday, June 19, 2009

life this week

I haven't posted articles for a while.. for almost two weeks?
I even don't know...

My situation changed a lot this week because finally I got an internship!!
Briefly explain it; I had an interview on Monday, and started working on Wedensday.

Actually, I didn't expect to get the internship at first.
I just applied for the company and I could make it (maybe) in the interview.
It's a venture IT company, and about 120 employees are working.
President is only 34 years old. He built a company when he was 24 or 25. The company was listed when he was just 30.
Now, the company is getting famous in both business and public.
I heard 2,000 or 3,000 students applied for the company in job hunting the last year, but the company hired only 6 regular workers. It's so competitive.. haha

President is famous for young who want to make a company in the future.
However, I didn't know even his name.. haha
Honestly, I had never heard the name of the company.


As I wrote first, I had an interview on this Monday, and got an acceptance on that day.
They asked me if I can start working from the next day Tuesday at night. I hung out with my friend soon after the interview was over, and we were very far from Tokyo. So I started to work on Wednesday.
I cannot write exactly what I did and about the business because of the secret code of the company.
But, I can say that I'm very satisfied that I can work for this company.'
Although I'm in an internship, my situation is completely same with other regular workers. So, they expect me to work as others are doing from the first day.
That's why I can work as a sales staff.
At around 8pm in the second day while I was working, president told me to come to sales with president, and to make a source and explain the system we are selling to the customer the next day. I worked until 11pm, came back home at 12pm, worked a little bit more, went to bed at 2pm, woke up at 6am, came to the office at 7, and worked.
I have worked for only three days, but every day is like this. I work for almost 14 or 15 hours a day.
It's so hard, but I'm enjoying the work so far.
It's really exciting!! I cannot experience this in any other companies.
Also, president assigned me a new project and he said I can do what I want to.
I can make a plan by myself, and act by myself. This is a new bussiness for even the company.
I have a lot of responsibility, but instead it's so exciting!
I like to do and have wanted to do new things.
I'm going to make it.

Anyway, I spend busy days, but I'm enjyoing the work!

No comments: