Saturday, June 6, 2009

need a part time job

As you can know from the title, I need a part-time job.

I applied for an internship, and I've waited for a notification from the company.
Also, I started to look for a part time job on the internet from an hour ago. So, I'm trying to get two jobs in this summer.
Actually, the internship is for my experience and a part time-job is for getting money...

I began looking for a part-time job which attracts me on the internet, but I decided to go to departments and find there tomorrow.
I think that is the best way to find a good one.
Actually, the place where I live now is a good location. Although I have to walk for 10 minutes to get to a nearest station, train runs every 3 minutes there. Also, I can go to Yokohama Station in 5 minutes from there and also 5 minutes to Tokyo.
So, I don't have to be worried about where I can work because I can choose from major areas and can go there.


By the way, I'm planing to have a trip by the end od this summer break. I'd love to go abroad.
That's why I'm also going to get a part time-job.
Maybe, I'll go to one of Asian countries.
I want to go to Taiwan now, but I don't know if I choose it.
I almost made a promise that we come to Taiwan around Christmas with my friends that I made in US. Actually, I should avoid going to Taiwan in this summer, otherwise I might go there twice....
But at the same time, I want to see Taiwan now because I'm going to apply for Taiwanese electronics companies for my job soon. I feel I need to visit before that...
Also, I have visited most of major Asian countries, such as China, Korea, Hong Kong (only for an hour though..), Malaysia (also only for an hour...).
I have never been to Taiwan.
How should I do?..... Should I go? or Shouldn't I go?
Mmm... I need to think more about that.
Anyway, it's obvious that I will visit Asian country this time when I take into consideration the budget...
I'll talk with my friend and decide after that...

But first, I have to get an internship and a part time job! Everything starts from them...

No comments: