Wednesday, June 3, 2009

my recent conditions

I moved to my brother's apartment on May 31st, and I had an interview for an internship on June 1st.
I'm looking for other things that I did since then.... but I cannot find them. Maybe, I haven't done anything special since the day before yesterday.

First is about the interview.
Start from the conclusion; I could make it and I'm 90% sure that I can work there for 4 months.
The interviewers there proceeded with the assumption that I will work there after they asked me questions.
They said they would tell me formally by this Friday.
So, I have to wait until Friday... Therefore, I have been free since on Monday.
I'm bored, but it's a good time for me.
Now, I'm learning programming and looking for a future job. Today, I looked through information on the internet.
The job hunting season will start in Japan soon.
All students will get nervous at that. It is because most of them will work for the same company which they found in their junior or senior year in college until their retirement age.

I have no such idea about job.
I won't work in the same company for a long time.
Now, I want to work in a foreign company, especially Taiwanese company.
Why Taiwanese company?
I don't know much about Taiwanese companies and what they are doing now. However, I roughly know that there are many good electronics or computer companies in Taiwan.
That field is the most attractive for me now because the technology in that field is improving every day.
I want to be in such enviornment in the future. It must be exciting!
Also, I prospect that Japanese companies cannot maintain their status that they have now in the future. Japanese companies have to be top in that field everytime now.
Once they fail the top, their value will drop so fast.
Now, foreign companies have good skills.
In 10 years from now, some companies in the world will catch up with Japanese electronics companies. And, I think Taiwanese companies have more possibilities than companies of all countries.

If the time comes, it should be exciting!
That's why I want to work at Taiwanese company now.
But, my idea has a lot of supposition and expectation to Taiwanese companies, and it might be too much.
I know I need to know the real industry much more and analyze many companies.
I have to get more information....

No comments: