Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HARD DRIVE

About a book I finished reading the day before yesterday.

The book is "Hard Drive." The content is about the story of Bill Gates, especially how he grew up and started his business.
It's interesting story for me.

As you know, he is super intelligent. People in the book say that he could make success even if he hasn't worked in computer industry.
His most unique characteristics is intensity.
When he gets interested, he does work on it intensely.
Everything is from his intense work.
As a result, however, he was sued by computer industry because his way is too intense and gives fatal damage to other companies.

As I wrote yesterday or day before yesterday, my motto includes a word "geki" which means "intense."
I believe intensity is the most important when we work on something.


And, now I watched videos on YouTube. URL is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJWJbheBv9A
The video is separated to 6 parts, and the above URL is the first one.

I started reading another book today.
It's about Steve Jobs. Business person again....
I should read a novel, not only like such business books.

Although I borrowed a novel from a professor in English Department before the winter break starts, I haven't started reading yet.....


Anyway, the classes start tomorrow.
I'm so excited to go to classes!!

No comments: