Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ki-Bi-Jyu-Geki


I forgot to tell my new year's determination.
This is the word that explains myself 2009.

己備柔激 (ki-bi-jyu-geki)
I made this word by myself.
(The picture is a fan with the word. I orderd this one in China.)

Honestly, this word is not only for this year.
This is the word I'm aiming at every year, every day, and every moment.


Here is the meaning.
己 (KI) .... myself
I have to keep myself. What I'm thinking is the most important, not other people are thinking. I have to trust what I think is true.
備 (BI) .... preparation
I have to prepare before I start doing. A good preparation gives me a good result.
柔 (JYU)... gentle
I have to be gentle when I'm with people. If I have a soften attitude, I can learn from them.
激 (GEKI). intense
I have to work intensely on what I decided. I have to be absorbed in what I'm doing, and keep going on it.
This is my MOTTO.
Oh... I wrote two articles.
I decide to write articles frequently from today.
Writing articles on Blog is the best way to put in order what I'm thinking.

No comments: