Monday, January 19, 2009

School life starts again

I'm back to William and Mary!!
It was a more than for a month break. However, I don't feel it was long, or rather I even feel it passed so fast.

Anyway, I'm back to campus. So, I need to study hard again.
Honestly, I'm so excited to have classes.
I could almost take the courses what I wanted to this semester, Environmental Science, Neurobiology, African American History, and Psychology.
If it had been possible, I wanted to take a Computer Science course. I abandoned to take the course because class schedule will become too hard and I thought I have no time to do things other than acadamics.

Right now, I sent an email to the president of entrepreneurship club in William and Mary.
I hope to meet him and ask about what they are doing.
My interest is business, and I want to be an entrepreneur in the future (NOT soon after graduate from the college!!!)
I don't know when I do that.
But, I always have an ambition to build my own company.
Maybe 30s or 40s. Anyway, I don't know.


Ahhh, there are too many things that I want to write down on this Blog!
At the same time, I realize my poor writing skill.... not only from English skills but also from my poor writing skill itself....

I want to write what I experienced in this winter break, my strong interest on entrepreneur.
Also, I want to write about the feedback of a book I finished reading today, the inauguration tomorrow...


Alright, I decide to write them tomorrow or after.
Anyway, I watch the inauguration on TV tomorrow morning. So, I have to go to bed now to get up early tomorrow morning.

No comments: