Saturday, February 14, 2009

Atractive Asian Cities

I watched a Korean movie with my friends, though I forgot the title of the movie...
I was frustrated before I met them, because other my friends irritated me.
But, I'm fine now, thanks to them. I drank with them and they are always cheerful.

First, I've been to Korea.
I went there for just 1 week in spring break, 2008. 3 days in Seoul and 4 days in Busan
In the movie, the main place is Seoul.
Seoul is considerably attractive city for me. This might be because it is similar to Tokyo.

Also, women are beautiful! (This is important. hahaha)
I've been in America for 6 months. I might miss Asian girls... haha

Anyway, I have been wanted to work in Asian cities.
Most attractive cities for me are Shanghai and Hong Kong.
I need to make my ability higher to fulfill my career vision.
So, I need to improve English more and study hard!
OK, I'm ready to keep busy the rest 3 months in America.

No comments: