Saturday, February 21, 2009

....go to San Francisco

I wrote before that I'm going to Hong Kong before I get to Jakarta.
But, I abandoned it.
I decided to go to San Francisco, and spend for 4 or 5 days there.

I bought a ticket from San Francisco to Jakarta yesterday.
It was really cheap, just $740 by Singapore Airline.
Especially, it's cheap to go there from San Francisco.
And, I have a friend in Stanford whom I made in Chicago. So, I can meet him there!!

It is good for me to go first to San Francisco by domestic flight.
The ticket is cheap, and I can meet my friend!!


By the way, I really want a video camera now.
Surprisingly, video camera is getting cheaper.
I can buy the one only by $200 or so.
Right now, I looked up on Amazon.

Anyway, I will decide whether I buy after I check how much I spend before I'm back to Japan.
Actually, I don't want to embarass my parents.
I'm trying to spend "their" money for only necessities.
I don't want to spend their money only for my amusement.

No comments: