Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring Break is coming!

Spring Break starts on March 7th.
As I wrote before, I'm going to spend all days in Petersburg, VA.
This is a volunteer service trip.

Today, we had a meeting.
I realized the break starts soon.
I'm looking forward to having great time there.


By the way, I've been very relaxed these days.
I had three tests the last week, and I have no test until after spring break.
Of course, I'm studying everyday.
But, I haven't spent so much time for study.

The last night, I was watching a youtube video.
It is a lecture of Computer Science at UC Berkeley.
The lecture is amazing! The professor is the best I've ever known, though it's just youtube video.
And, I ordered a textbook for the class today!!!
Crazy, Ha!?
So, I decided to take the class on youtube. (not officially, just for fun)
Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I will get the textbook because I ordered by the fast shipping one.
I'm so excited. Actually, I'm so interested in computer science, and I was thinking to take the one before this semester.
Definetely, I will learn computer science after I'm back to Japan.
So, this is the first step though the class is hard.

It's OK!
Now, I start studying..

No comments: