Monday, February 9, 2009

Many works...

I had a high fever the last night. My body temperature was 38.3 degree celsius.....
My body was hurting and I had a headache...
But, I got over the cold and am ok now.

However, I have a lot of tasks today.
I have an exam tomorrow... It's for Environmental Science Course.
Also, a paper....

Moreover, I need to keep Obama Journals, which is for African American History class.
The weight of this task is 20% of grade.
Actually, I need to read newspapers and keep the journal every day.
The last week I just started. So, I'm reading past newspapers....

About the History class;
Today's topic was Abraham Lincoln.
But, I couldn't understand the discussion in the class at all today...
I need to get knowledge of Civil War and slaves more.
So, I should read something book which gives me general knowledge.


And more,
The organization in which I will work volunteer in this summer has already assigned tasks to me. So, I need to work on it.
and, I should check the information of the volunteer.


Anyway, work hard today. I don't know my health is completely ok, though..

No comments: