Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Classes I'm taking

They are hard.
I'm not suffered from a lot of assignments or readings, but I'm suffered from the lecture or discussion itself.
Today, I had two classes Neurobiology and African American History.
Honestly, I don't know how much I understood the class.

I majored in biology in Japan. So, I have fundamental knowledge of biology.
However, I don't know the terms in English.
I learned them in Japanese. Therefore, I need to translate everytime.
In the class, the professor uses lots of biological terms.
It is so hard to catch up with what he is saying.

And, African American History
I learned little about American History itself.
I learned world history in freshman year in high school.
But, that's all. Therefore, it might be the hardest course for me.

BUT, I decided not to make excuse for my English ability and lack of knowledge.
I'm telling to myself that I'm studying in America like other students.
So, I keep doing my best and have to catch up with the classes. In the end, I'm happy if I could get A grades from those classes.

Now, I start studying.

No comments: