Monday, February 23, 2009

For volunteer in Jakarta

I bought a ticket from Jakarta to Narita today.
I leave Jakarta on September 20th and get to Narita on 21st in the morning.

By the way, my friends often ask me whether I miss Japan. Somehow, however, I haven't missed Japan.
Sometimes, I think about the life in Japan, especially after I decided to go to Indonesia.
But, it's different from that I miss my country.
Just compared with a developing country, it is obvious that the life in Japan is much more comfortable.

America is also a sophisticated country. So, almost everything is similar to Japan.


Oh, I remember that one of my friends said that I am a free man. haha..
Actually, it's true and it's ok though.
I'm used to being said something like that.
My friends in Japan also said similar thing.


Now, I'm watching a youtube video.
It is a speech of Bill Gates at Carnegie Mellon because He is most respectful person for me.
Obviously, he is the most popular business man in the world.

No comments: